Page 1: Information
- This independent review of structures, processes and roles in LPCs and PSNC is being carried out by a team at University of East Anglia and University of Bristol
- The questions in this survey were compiled following a series of eight regional focus groups and interviews with LPC members and contractors.
- There are multiple sections to the survey covering all elements of LPCs and PSNC.
- You will need to complete all the questions in one session (which is why we have attached a Word/PDF version if you wish to use this to think about your opinions in advance of completing it online).
- The first part of the survey focusses on questions about LPCs and PSNC in general. The second part will focus on specific LPCs and you will have the option of completing this section more than once if you have contracts in different areas.
- We ask for demographic data to enable reporting of the breadth of responses; however you will not be personally identified in the survey and all results will be anonymised.
- The survey will close on Saturday 29th February 2020 at 23:59.
- The survey contains a significant number of open-ended boxes for you to convey your opinion. Please ensure that these are answered in as succinct a way as possible as this will facilitate analysis and interpretation.
Please tick 'yes' below to say that you agree to us using your data for the purposes of analysis. You will need to say you agree to our using the data in the analysis to take part.